Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person.
Here are some examples of the types of personal information we may collect and how we may use it:
What personal information we collect
- When you create an Reveal Your True Body ID (REGISTRATION), purchase a product, download, leave a comment, contact us, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, email address, mailing address, zip code and country.
- When you share your content with family and friends and invite them to participate in Reveal Your True Body services or events, Reveal Your True Body may collect the information about those people such as name, email address, mailing address, zip code and country. UBERTGM will use such information to provide the relevant product or service, or for anti-fraud purposes.
How we use your personal information
- The personal information we collect allows us to provide you with better products, announcements, updates and upcoming events.
- We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, and improve our products, services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes.
- We may use your personal information, including date of birth, to verify identity, assist with identification of users, and to determine appropriate services. For example, we may use date of birth to determine the age of Reveal Your True Body ID account holders.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with Reveal Your True Body, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as data analysis, and research to improve Reveal Your True Body’s products, services, and customer communications.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, referrer URL, location, and the time zone so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
- We may collect and store details of how you use our services, including search queries. This information may be used to improve the relevancy of results provided by our services. Except in limited instances to ensure quality of our services over the Internet, such information will not be associated with your IP address.
- With your explicit consent, we may collect data about how you use your device and applications in order to help app developers improve their apps.
If we do combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
Cookies and Other Technologies
Reveal Your True Body website, online services, email messages, and advertisements may use “cookies” and other technologies.
In certain cases, you can choose not to provide us with information, for example by setting your browser to refuse to accept cookies, but if you do you may be unable to access certain portions of the site or may be asked to re-enter your user name and password, and we may not be able to customize the site's features according to your preferences. Please note that certain features of the Reveal Your True Body website will not be available once cookies are disabled.
We use this information to understand and analyze trends, to administer the site, to learn about user behavior on the site, to improve our product and services, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. Reveal Your True Body may use this information in our marketing and advertising services.
In some of our email messages, we use a “click-through URL” linked to content on the Reveal Your True Body website. When customers click one of these URLs, we track this click-through data to help us determine interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our customer communications. If you prefer not to be tracked in this way, you should not click text or graphic links in the email messages.
Disclosure to Third Parties
It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for Reveal Your True Body to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
Protection of Personal Information
Reveal Your True Body takes the security of your personal information very seriously. We do not share or sell information to third parties. When you use some Reveal Your True Body products, services, or post on an Reveal Your True Body forum or blog, the personal information and content you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to share or submit in these instances. For example, if you list your name and email address in a forum posting, that information is public. Please take care when using these features.
Integrity and Retention of Personal Information
We understand the importance of taking extra precautions to protect the privacy and safety of children. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information from children under 13, or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction, without verifiable parental consent. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13, or equivalent minimum age depending on jurisdiction, without first receiving verifiable parental consent we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible. Children under the age of 13, or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction, are not permitted to create their own Reveal Your True Body IDs. If you believe that Reveal Your True Body has any information from or about anyone under 13, please contact us.